Sufy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[RS/MU] Winter 2009/2010 (Upcoming) Animes Thread [Updated]

Go down

[RS/MU] Winter 2009/2010 (Upcoming) Animes Thread [Updated] Empty [RS/MU] Winter 2009/2010 (Upcoming) Animes Thread [Updated]

Post  userwinxp Thu Jan 07, 2010 7:08 am

Heya guys, as most of you guys might know already that the line-up for Winter 2009/2010 Animes have already been announced and the poster is out already, it's not completed yet so i'll be updating this thread as soon as I get some information around so remember to keep visiting it.

So once again here I am thinking like "wtf?! already 20+ animes to upload and now this?!", but then again I love doing this so I have decided to upload like everything from this season (except for hentais, ofcourse). I missed some of the Animes last season because of some problems I had but most of you knows that I am regularly updating everything I have taken for myself to upload, so you can count on fast uploads from me as soon as they're out.

EDIT: Due to some issue and some other stuff, I have decided to take upon a number of animes instead of all. Everything I'll be uploading is highlighted in red, for those I'm not sure about are highlighted in Green. And ofcourse, I shall upload the requested ones as well.

EDIT2: Since it'll be hard for me to upload everything myself, I have asked some friends to help me out. You will find my, darkzor1337, and r.chimata's links on this thread.

So here's the line up and my list of uploads this next season's Animes:

Lineup:
Code:
http://i46.tinypic.com/2rz6p12.jpg

My Choosen Ones:

1. Omamori Himari:

[RS/MU] Winter 2009/2010 (Upcoming) Animes Thread [Updated] 330ejvs

Plot Summary: Yuuto is your average, high school boy just turned 16. His childhood friend, Rin has taken care of him ever since his parents died when he was younger. All of a sudden, a girl named Himari walks into his life. Himari is a cat-girl samurai who is sworn to protect Yuuto. There's only one small problem: Yuuto is allergic to cats!.

Trailer:
Code:
http://rapidshare.com/files/325712188/_KSH__Omamori_Himari_-_Trailer__480p__A2FEE257_.mp4

2. Ladies versus Butlers!:

[RS/MU] Winter 2009/2010 (Upcoming) Animes Thread [Updated] 2qw2zd2

Plot Summary: Hino Akiharu lost his parents when he was small and was adopted into his uncle's family. But he noticed his uncle is after the inheritance of his parents, so he decides to enter a boarding school, Hakureiryou high school. However his delinquent boy-like appearance frightens the girls, who make up the majority of the students. Being unable to get along with the classmates, Akiharu meets his childhood girlfriend Saikyou Tomomi.

Episode 1:
Code:
http://www.warez-bb.org/viewtopic.php?t=4329409

3. Harukanaru Toki no Naka de 3: Owari Naki Unmei:

[RS/MU] Winter 2009/2010 (Upcoming) Animes Thread [Updated] Nc1eeq

Plot Summary: N/A.

4. Seikon no Qwaser:

[RS/MU] Winter 2009/2010 (Upcoming) Animes Thread [Updated] 33b35ee

Plot Summary: In St. Mikhailov Academy, Oribe Mafuyu meets a silver haired boy called Alexander. He is a Qwaser, a being who can manipulate iron and draws his power from breast milk.

5. Chu-Bra!!:

[RS/MU] Winter 2009/2010 (Upcoming) Animes Thread [Updated] 6igth3

Plot Summary: The story centers on Nayu, a middle school girl who shocks her schoolmates on the first day of school by wearing black lace panties. She likes this kind of underwear, and she tries to "spread the word on the merits of [these kinds of] underwear" via an underwear club with her schoolmates, who are worried about their bodies' development and which underwear to choose..

Episode 1:
Code:
http://www.warez-bb.org/viewtopic.php?p=28274154

6. So-Ra-No-Wo-To:

[RS/MU] Winter 2009/2010 (Upcoming) Animes Thread [Updated] 34irf3s

Plot Summary: The story takes place in an imaginary town Seize (the model cities are Cuenca and Alarc�n Fortress in Spain). A long war brings a gradual decline to the world. People disappear from the town and fishes cease to exist in the sea. In this quiet world, five girls guard a fortress and play brass vividly.

Episode 1:
Code:
http://www.warez-bb.org/viewtopic.php?p=28224187

7. Wei� Survive R

[RS/MU] Winter 2009/2010 (Upcoming) Animes Thread [Updated] 2m47j9v

8. Masuda Kōsuke Gekijō Gag Manga Biyori+:

[RS/MU] Winter 2009/2010 (Upcoming) Animes Thread [Updated] Ru2onr

9. Baka to Test to Shōkanjū

[RS/MU] Winter 2009/2010 (Upcoming) Animes Thread [Updated] 312gy6r

Plot Summary: The story centers around Akihisa Yoshii, the "baka" of the title. His academy rigidly divides up the student body into classes based on the results of tests. The prodigies are in the A class with reclining seats complete with air conditioning, but Akihisa is in F class, the lowest rung of the school ladder which is furnished only with low, decrepit tables and worn-out straw tatami mats. A girl named Mizuki Himeji is actually one of the smartest girls in Akihisa's sophomore year, but she had a fever on test day and was pigeonholed into the F class. Besides Mizuki (who Akihisa secretly adores), the F class also has Yūji Sakamoto, the class president who has been Akihisa's friend and partner-in-crime since the freshman year.

Trailer:
Code:
http://rapidshare.com/files/322427503/_Mochi__Baka_to_Test_to_Shoukanjuu_PV__8016D4E3_.mkv

10. Ōkamikakushi (Starting from 2010-01-07)

[RS/MU] Winter 2009/2010 (Upcoming) Animes Thread [Updated] Anitc4

Plot Summary: The story follows Hiroshi Kuzumi, a 16-year-old boy who has just moved to the seemingly serene village of Jogamachi. Nestled in the mountains far away from the city, the village is divided by a river that separates old Jogamachi from new Jogamachi. Young Hiroshi soon discovers that the village�s ancient as well as mysterious traditions and customs have been kept alive over the ages. Although a bit bewildered by the new environment, Hiroshi begins to settle into his new life. While he has never been the type to win any popularity contests, he quickly earns the affection of his classmates. That is with the exception of aloof class president, Nemuru Kushinada, whose only words to Hiroshi are a warning to stay away from old part of town. It is there that terror and mystery await him..

Trailer:
Code:
http://rapidshare.com/files/325700590/_Hatsuyuki__Ookami_Kakushi_PV__1280x720__74EFC3E3_.mkv

11. Durarara!! (Starting from 2010-01-07):

[RS/MU] Winter 2009/2010 (Upcoming) Animes Thread [Updated] Nwkawo

Plot Summary: Ryuugamine Mikado is a boy who longs for the exciting life of the big city. At the invitation of his childhood friend Masaomi, he transfers to a school in Ikebukuro. Masaomi has warned him about people he doesn't want to cross in the city: a champion fighter, an informant, and a mysterious gang called "Darazu." Nervous from Masaomi's stories, Mikado witnesses an urban legend on his first day in the city, the Headless Rider astride a black motorcycle. From then on, the existence of supernatural cases and a gang called the Yellow Turbans will rise to the surface, and Ikebukuro will pushed to the breaking point.

12. Dance In The Vampire Bund (Starting from 2010-01-07):

[RS/MU] Winter 2009/2010 (Upcoming) Animes Thread [Updated] 3522pu8

Trailer/PV:
Code:
http://rapidshare.com/files/319706284/_Yuurisan-Subs__Dance_In_The_Vampire_Bund_PV__04F3EA23_.mkv

Plot Summary: After millennia in hiding, Mina Tepes, the Princess of the ancient covenant and ruler of all vampires, wants change. Using the vast wealth of the Tepes line, she has paid off the entire gross national debt of Japan and in so doing, gained the authority to create a "special district" off the coast of Japan that is to become the future haven to vampires the world over!
Now, on the eve of the landmark press conference announcing the existence of vampires to the world, terrorists and rival factions are plotting to assassinate Mina Tepes before she has a chance to make her world-changing announcement.

13. Hidamari Sketch � ☆☆☆ (Starting from 2010-01-07):

[RS/MU] Winter 2009/2010 (Upcoming) Animes Thread [Updated] K9i9gn

14. Kaitō Reinya (Starting from 2010-01-09):

[RS/MU] Winter 2009/2010 (Upcoming) Animes Thread [Updated] 1z56oh3

15. Hanamaru Kindergarten (Starting from 2010-01-10):

[RS/MU] Winter 2009/2010 (Upcoming) Animes Thread [Updated] 2m67hxh

Plot Summary: Anzu goes to a preschool with her friends, the shy Koume and the eccentric Hiiragi. Together they try to attract attention from their caretaker Tsuchida. However, he is clearly more interested in the pretty Yamamoto who supervises the class next door..

16. Nodame Cantabile: Finale (Starting from 2010-01-14):

[RS/MU] Winter 2009/2010 (Upcoming) Animes Thread [Updated] 55fcm0

For those I'm not sure about, I will confirm it after watching them once.

userwinxp

Back to top Go down